FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The issue is that the car is in NJ and I am in VA. I am affreid the constant RPM of the highway driving for 500 or so miles might affect my break in period. Comments..? These SEL manual with SAP / Moon Roof are hard to find.

Alex

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: 07 SEL Totaled, Looking at 08 SEL / SAP / Moon & Tune / Ambient / Vapor Silv

I drove down to VA from PA at 200 miles. Didn't seem to effect the car at all. Probably gave it a proper break in. The only thing I didn't do was rev it too high. Just drive the speed limit, and be sensible.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 07 SEL Totaled, Looking at 08 SEL / SAP / Moon & Tune / Ambient / Vapor Silv

The issue here is that I am not going to be driving the car down.... They are doing some sort of DX. Heck I might just get a Civic SI....

Alex

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Re: 07 SEL Totaled, Looking at 08 SEL / SAP / Moon & Tune / Ambient / Vapor Silver.

That will be fine for breaking in your car, like Chris said, just don't rev it too high. Do you have any pics of the totaled SEL?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.