FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the new antenna better. I'm not to sure about the spoiler, maybe it will grow on me like the antenna did. I've seen other Fusion around here with a different spoiler on it. I like those ones better. I'd like to see the spoiler look more aggressive without over doing it. With all this extra options I might just want a '07 over my '06. Wish Ford would have had all these new options on the Fusion just to begin with. Us '06 Fusion owners might want all those new options.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=60340.msg1024976#msg1024976 date=1161554490]
I don't like that spoiler or antenna. I like having no antenna.
[/quote]

The spoiler is ok but I love not having an antenna! I like the clean look. Every car I have had I have put in an auto antenna just so I wouldn't have too look at it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I don't like that new antenna and I certainly wouldn't want a spoiler.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wonder when we'll start seeing the Navi available on ebay....I would really like one on my 06, and be able to keep all of my steering wheel controls!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Maybe they're going after that VW Jetta look. It's ugly!

·
Registered
82 Posts
[quote author=ColdFusion link=topic=60340.msg1026355#msg1026355 date=1161626297]
I wonder when we'll start seeing the Navi available on ebay....I would really like one on my 06, and be able to keep all of my steering wheel controls!
[/quote]

There are already a few units out there. The one's (touch screen DVD based) from the 500/Montego/Zephyr (albeit silver)/Freestyle/F-150/Explorer/Mountaineer are the same basic units that Ford uses in the Fusion/Milan.

·
Registered
35 Posts
[quote author=cos link=topic=60340.msg1026749#msg1026749 date=1161638853]
Maybe they're going after that VW Jetta look. It's ugly!
[/quote]

Agreed. Who are the idiots that comprise Ford's focus groups?! The "shark fins" are also ugly, though not as bad as the above "penis antennas," and detract from the lines of an otherwise nice car. Perhaps Ford will sell less '07's and realize WTF they did wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts