FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a dealer yesterday to pick up a cruiser in for service. As I was leaving, I was checking out the line of Fusions when something odd caught my eye: Base model Fusions with fog lights. The insert was black (like my 06 SE), not chrome like on the SEL. But in the middle, was an "eyeball" fog light. Got out and checked the sticker, and it seems as though the fog lights are now standard, as well as the curtain airbags. Wondering if these can be retrofitted to the 06, or if it would just be ridiculously $$$, and not worth it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The fog lights are not standard at least on the I4 S however the side curtain airbags are standard equipment now I got my '07 last thursday and NO fog lights

·
Registered
13 Posts
FOR 07 all SE gets sport appearance package, safety and security package, abs and trac. The SE is now very nicely equipped, i had to special order all of those options which took 2 months or so

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Up here in Canada (Ontario at least),the SE is the base model. We don't have the S. I have a "base" model 06 SE, the only option I got was the alloys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts