FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my 07 fusion 3.0 front wheel drive car , when I hit the brakes they pulsated on a dry road going about 15 MPH the ABS light came on and Traction control light came on and stayed on so I pulled up the code it read rr wheel sensor not reading so i replaced it , cleared the code drove it around the block this time no pedal pulsation but lights came back on and the code came back and Ideas what this could be or were to check for other problems, Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yesterday my 07 fusion 3.0 front wheel drive car , when I hit the brakes they pulsated on a dry road going about 15 MPH the ABS light came on and Traction control light came on and stayed on so I pulled up the code it read rr wheel sensor not reading so i replaced it , cleared the code drove it around the block this time no pedal pulsation but lights came back on and the code came back and Ideas what this could be or were to check for other problems, Thanks
I also took a quick look at the reluctor wheel I didn't see anything wrong with it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found it after trying everything I can think of .I cleaned the rust off were the sensor bolts to the pad it moved the sensor back in to were it was supposed to be and had 15 thousands clearance now the sensor is reading again .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts