FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All...I now have the 2 volume 06 Ford Fusion Workshop Manual (liteblue covers) which I pic'd up off Ebay for a real reasonable $. I e-m'd Haynes back in Feb inquiring as to weather they are working on a manual for us & their response was that there is not enough 'call' for it at this time...so no...they aren't...and I check the manual rack at my local auto part emporiums everytime I drop by & have not seen a Chiltons or Clymer yet either. Anyway...if anyone needs any info...specs ...i.e. torque...how to's..WHATEVER for any aspect of our Fusions...feel free to post your request on this thread & I will either post the info requested or scan the appropriate page(s) outta the manual w/pix et al & post that for you in an effort to help clearup any greyzones which my be encountered for anything being ventured into.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How about the section on replacement of brake pads and rotors? PM me if you want for my email addy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cueball...sure...no problem...will scan & post ASAP.

·
Registered
982 Posts
nice find! I picked up the '07 Fusion/Milan/MKZ volumes, as well as the DVD for all 07 Ford models. I haven't read through it all yet, but it had just about everything I could ever want to know about the car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi swooshUSN ...Thanx...sounds like you are all set,too...it's the only reasonably priced tech info out there for rite now for us...

Hi Cueball...ok...here it goes...front & rear Disc Brake R&R from 06 Fusion Workshop Manual...it's also on my CarDomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471551...those pix can be enlarged for better veiwing & printing (in print preferences either fit to page or scale up % ?) anyway....
Front...

Rear....

Please let me know if these are viewable...as this is the 1st I have dealt with formats other than fotos on both sites....if not...I'll figure out a better 'Plan B'.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks. The files worked - I just saved each jpeg and can print them out later.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Cueball...you are welcome...thanx for letting me know they are viewable...if ya need anything else, e-m me & I'll accommodate.

·
Registered
982 Posts
SG, just a quick question for you... when you bought your manuals did you buy the wiring diagram book as well, or is your integrated with the other volumes?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Big_Bill_Smith....here ya go...you are most welcome...if ya need more info...let me know...take care...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts