MOTORCRAFT FL500S oil filter prices. - FordFusionClub.com : The #1 Ford Fusion Forum

FMVPerformance.com is the premier Ford Fusion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Curmudgeon
Short Track Racer

Default MOTORCRAFT FL500S oil filter prices.

I have been dismayed at the elevated dealer prices of the FL500S oil filters, plus the fact that my local Walmart doesn't stock them. For the 2nd DIY oil/filter change (the 1st was a dealer freebie), I used a NAPA Gold filter. While the NAPA is a fine filter IMO, I prefer the Motorcraft.

Today, I ordered 6 FL500S filters from RockAuto for a total of $35.72 (including shipping) or $5.95 each. The final price of $35.72 also included a 5% discount by typing in a discount code (44089651870797) in the space "How did you learn about us' and clicking APPLY.

Perhaps there presently are (or eventually will be) better deals on the FL500S filters, but I'm satisfied with $5.95 each for a great filter that suits my objectives.
Curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Rej
Moped Rider

Default Re: MOTORCRAFT FL500S oil filter prices.

Come to Canada....even the cheapest Fram's are $5+....Just bought a Mobil 1 at Canadian tire (now carrying them) for $14.99 + Tax
Advertisement

FordFusionClub.com : The #1 Ford Fusion Forum > Ford Fusion Visual / Audio > Maintenance and Care