FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2014 ford fusion se really angry with service department.

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bbf2530 
#1 ·
Just bought a 2014 ford fusion a few weeks ago. I test drove one in January and fell in love Im really loving the car and the price I paid very much.

I am upset though the car was covered in little white dots the ford dealership I bought it from was under construction on a remodel so I assume that it was over spray. I called the dealership they were more than willing to take care of the issue so I drive out early in the morning drop the car off go to work come back and they have removed most of the overspray with the sacrifice of having my entire cars clear coat scratched to all hell. There are worse swirl marks in my car now than my 10 year old truck that I traded in. The dealership swears they can fix it. But I'm torn on what to do... last time they made it even worse... how do you even fix clearcoat without repainting the car? I'm furious I bought a brand new car thats what I expect is it to be flawless until I scratch the shit out of it. Do I let the dealer fix it or will they make it worse?

#2 ·
Hi trenium. Welcome to the Ford Fusion Club!

Sorry to hear about your new car issues and hope they are corrected quickly.

Just as a heads up however - Please do not double post the same question in multiple forums. It only makes it harder for other members to help you, follow your progress etc.. I am going to close this thread since the other one you previously started already has responses.

Keep us updated and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.