FordFusionClub.com banner

my new '06 fusion se

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rpaz61 
#1 · (Edited)
after a serious string of bad luck with my previous vehicle, my 1998 jeep cherokee was stolen and my 2002 yamaha roadstar 1600 got hit by a drunk driver and totaled. After a month and a half of waiting for the insurance company to pull their heads out of their 4th point of contact I finally got the money to get a new car. This 2006 fusion SE 2.3L 5 speed manual I found on craigslist was right in my price range sitting at $4000 with 132000 miles. Came with an aftermarkets pioneer head unit and kickers all the way around. The drivers side door unlocks with the FOB but to lock it I need to manually press down the lock inside the door and the torque strut was just worn out and made a knocking sound when I would go over bumps(expected with 132k already on it). Ive been driving it for about 3 weeks now and I couldnt have been happier with my purchase. I got the windows tinted three days ago and im looking at getting a set of glossy black 5 spoke 18 inch rims in the near future. I have a list of parts ill be ordering as money comes in, this car wont be stock for too much longer is all I can say for now :chuckles:
Ill be updating as I add more to her, she is still yet to be named

here is the day I bought it
[/URL]

and here is after tint
[/URL]
[/URL]

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the club. Looks like you found a nice clean car. Looking forward to seeing your mods.

#6 ·
like I said near future. picked up a set of 18x8.5 VSR rims that currently have 225/40 r18 mounted on them. tiny tires ill be going to 225/45 r18 when I get the money for them. Im going to get some caliper covers to make it a little more showy plus lower with tien s tech springs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.