Resetting oil life indicator on 2013
1. T urn the ignition key to the on position.
Do not start the engine.For vehicles
with push-button start,press and hold
the start button for two seconds
without pressing the brake pedal.Do
not attempt to start the engine.
2. Press both the accelerator and brake
pedals at the same time.
3. Keep both pedals fully pressed.
4. After three seconds,the Service: Oil
reset in prog.message will be
5. After 25 seconds,the Service: Oil reset
complete message will be displayed.
6. Release both the accelerator and brake
7 . The Service: Oil reset complete
message will no longer be displayed.
I do 1 through 3, but four (and five) never happen. Is there something obvious I'm failing to do? Everyone else have good luck resetting the oil life on their 13s?
2013 Ford Fusion Titanium "Rosalita"
19" dark stainless H-spoke wheels