Can your graphic designers make it look better? This looks pretty terrible.
I wouldn't say it looks 'terrible' (terrible to me is like the ugliest color scheme that burns your eyes out), I think it just looks really really stripped down and basic. A couple small tweaks would go a log way to improving the look.
1) On the main forum page for example, the 'no new posts' icon looks like a standard new posts icon, and the 'new posts' icon is a mazda that is greyed out (which makes me think no new posts). These should either both be standard icons or both be mazdas.
Forum Contains New Posts
Forum Contains No New Posts
2) On the main page as well, on the left where you see the newest post title in bold, there is a little graphic beside that. Usually it is something like this:
But on this forum skin it is just blank.
3) Mazda3Forums logo could use a car in it, some color, or both.
4) Some table borders in appropriate colors would go a long way...
5) All the old quote and images tags are broken, any way to fix this?
6) Possible to get back the Profile field for your car, and have it displayed with each post like before? Helps a lot with giving members advice so you know if you're giving advice about the right car.
7) Clicking "attachments" in the userCP gives "DATABASE ERROR"
8) Recommend that instead of having a subforum "Technical / Model / Performance
" and then show Gen 1 and Gen2 within that same subforum, this should be split to Gen1 Technical / Model / Performance and Gen2 Technical / Model / Performance so that the user can collapse (hide) the one that does not apply to them.
9) More to come
But either way, thanks for upgrading the forum, the increased functionality is much appreciated